- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with Symfony or/and other popular PHP MVC based frameworks
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s
- Good understanding and experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Working level of English
- Experience with MongoDB
- Express.js and Mongoose
- Understanding of Websockets
- Interest in startups
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Supportive environment.
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- Refreshments and fruits at our office.
Who we are:
On-Demand Sales Service
For companies we offer a live chat solution for the website, and the opportunity to hire online sales experts in any location around the world to answer chats when company staff is too busy. For everybody else we eliminate the limitations of physical location, and give the opportunity to have a Uber-type job. All in one online platform.
Some of the leading digital commerce companies in the world across multiple industries are taking the journey with us. We are working on the cutting edge technology, remain fanatical and creative user experience, and yet try to be focused, simple and straightforward with our web and mobile applications.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV through the button below. We encourage you to include links to projects, articles and code that you are proud of. We’d also like to know about the things that inspire you, it could be books, articles, code/projects or screencasts from others.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.