Do you want to join a fast-growing scale-up? Are you eager to acquire new skills within customer service? Do you focus on solutions instead of problems? Are you service-minded and don’t compromise on the quality of your work?
We have recently entered the Dutch market and as Weply is growing our Customer Success team needs extra hands. Therefore, we are looking for a Dutch-speaking colleague for a full-time position as Customer Success Manager. Preferably, you will be able to work from our office in Copenhagen. But remote work is also possible.
Weply is a software company that develops and services livechat features for companies that want to convert their website visitors into leads. Today, we staff the chat for more than 1400 companies in the Nordic countries. Our ambition is to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our Customer Success team plays a crucial role – that’s where you come into play!
As Costumer Success Manager your tasks will be:
- Onboarding of new Dutch customers in our system, making sure the layout of the chat matches the website and that our chat consultants have the right information at hand
- Answer and solve customer inquiries on email and on the phone
- Make service calls to existing customers
- Handle chats
- Solve ad hoc administrative tasks
You don’t need a lot of experience, but we would like to see that you:
- Talk and write Dutch flawlessly
- Work in a structured way. You have a good overview and focus on being constantly up to date with your customers.
- Enjoy talking to a lot of different people every day. We have customers from all types of industries, and in your customer group you will find everything from the well-established law firm to the self-employed carpenter
- Thrive on handling administrative tasks
At Weply, we laugh a lot and give an incredible number of HIGH-FIVES
Social interaction is a high priority, and it is important to us, that everybody ends their workday with a smile on the face. To ensure this we host a lot of social events – like Pancake Fridays, monthly team events, and our own version of the Olympics: Weply Games!
The practical information
The position is permanent and full-time. Working hours are on weekdays between 8 to 17, preferably at our office in the center of Copenhagen, but remote work is also possible.
Does it sound like it’s you, we are looking for? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The applications will be read as they come in and we’ll have interviews as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!