Do you want to join a fast-growing scale-up? Are you eager to acquire new skills within customer service? Do you focus on solutions instead of problems? Are you service-minded and don’t compromise on the quality of your work?
Weply is a software company that develops and services live chat features for companies that want to convert their website visitors into leads. Today, we staff the chat for more than 1400 companies in the Nordic countries. Our ambition is to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our new US Customer Success team plays a crucial role – and that’s where you come into play!
As Customer Success Manager your tasks will be:
- Onboarding of new US customers in our system, making sure the layout of the chat matches the website and that our chat consultants have the right information at hand
- Answering and solve customer inquiries on email and on the phone
- Making service calls to existing customers
- Handling chats
- Solving ad hoc administrative tasks
We are looking for talent and someone who can take ownership – also we would like to see that you:
- Work in a structured way. You have a good overview and focus on being constantly up to date with your customers.
- Enjoy talking to a lot of different people every day. We have customers from all types of industries, and in your customer group you will find everything from the well-established law firm to the self-employed carpenter
- Thrive on handling administrative tasks
Does it sound like it’s you, we are looking for?
If yes; – send your resume to our CEO, Søren Gøtterup-Tang via firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call directly on + 45 28959777.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!