Dutch Customer Success Manager (student job/part time)
Do you want to join a fast-growing scale-up? Are you eager to acquire new skills within customer service? Do you focus on solutions instead of problems? Are you service-minded and don’t compromise on the quality of your work?
So, this is the case
Weply is a software company that develops, and services live chat features for companies that want to convert their website visitors into leads.
Today, we staff chats for more than 2,000 companies in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, and USA. Our ambition is to become the leading provider in the global market.
With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our new Dutch Customer Success team plays a crucial role – and that’s where you come into play!
Your tasks will be:
- Onboard new Dutch customers in our system, making sure the layout of the chat matches the website and that our chat consultants have the right information at hand
- Call, answer and solve customer inquiries on email and on the phone
- Making service calls to existing customers
- Help and coach our chat consultants to handle the chats the best way possible
- Solving ad hoc administrative tasks
We are looking for talent and someone who can take ownership – also we would like to see that you:
- You speak and write Dutch flawlessly
- Work in a structured way. You have a good overview and focus on being constantly up to date with your customers.
- Enjoy talking to a lot of different people every day. We have customers from all types of industries, and in your customer group you will find everything from the well-established law firm to the self-employed carpenter
- Love communication and is interested in becoming a chat expert!
- Thrive on handling administrative tasks
How is it working at Weply?
The working environment at Weply has a laid-back atmosphere, where you’ll feel good right away. We laugh a lot and give an incredible number of high-fives.
The Weplyers love to socialize, and you will not see a month without a social activity. Among other things you’ll be invited to Friday bars, pancake-Friday, and our edition of the Olympic Games, Weply Games.
And most importantly, you can rest assured that you’ll have fun, caring, and helpful colleagues, that are excited to welcome you and see you strive in your position.