- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with Symfony or/and other popular PHP MVC based frameworks
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s
- Good understanding and experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Working level of English
- Experience with MongoDB
- Express.js and Mongoose
- Understanding of Websockets
- Interest in startups
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Supportive environment.
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- Refreshments and fruits at our office.
Who we are:
SaaS scale-up in growth!
We are a software company that develops and staffs live chat features for companies that want to convert multiple website visitors into leads. Today, we handle chats for 1400+ companies in the Nordic region and have ambitions to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our IT team takes a crucial role – here you come into play!
We + reply = Weply
We meet our customers visitors’ needs for instant replies and personal customer experience via a dedicated and trained team of chat agents, ensuring a meaningful real-time engagement. Our chat solution is proven to increase conversions and customer loyalty.
By having real people assisted by artificial intelligence to answer chats, every inquiry gets a fast response and qualified leads are identified, delivered to our clients. This leaves them with more time to focus on their expertise.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
How to apply
Send us an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and start the subject with “ML Engineer”. Make sure to include the following: Your CV and links to projects, articles and code that you are proud of. We’d also like to know about the things that inspire you, it could be books, articles, projects or screencasts from others. If you have any questions you’re more than welcome to contact me on 0883 683 960.