Who we are
SaaS scale-up in growth!
We are a software company that develops and staffs live chat features for companies that want to convert multiple website visitors into leads. Today, we handle chats for 1000+ companies in the Nordic region and have ambitions to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our IT team takes a crucial role – here you come into play!
We + reply = Weply
We meet our customers visitors’ needs for instant replies and personal customer experience via a dedicated and trained team of chat agents, ensuring a meaningful real-time engagement. Our chat solution is proven to increase conversions and customer loyalty.
By having real people assisted by artificial intelligence to answer chats, every inquiry gets a fast response and qualified leads are identified, delivered to our clients. This leaves them with more time to focus on their expertise.
Some of the leading digital companies in the world across multiple industries are taking the journey with us. We are working on the cutting edge technology, remain fanatical and creative user experience, and yet try to be focused, simple and straightforward with our web and mobile applications.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
- 2+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Create, implement, and execute tests aiming to break the software we create, in the worst possible way.
- Analyze requirements and product specifications.
- Ability to dig deep and investigate the root cause of the issues.
- Report and track the life cycle of discovered bugs. We use JIRA.
- Good understanding of the Client-Server concept and the respective request/response messaging.
- Working level of English
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge in HTML5/CSS3
What we offer
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Supportive environment.
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- Modern office with fresh atmosphere and good transport links
- Free beverages
How to apply
Send us an application by email to email@example.com and start the subject with “QA Engineer”. Make sure to include the following: Your CV and links to projects, articles and code that you are proud of. We’d also like to know about the things that inspire you, it could be books, articles, projects or screencasts from others. If you have any questions you can contact our Technical Lead & Co-founder Georgi via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0883 683 960. The job location is in Sofia, Bulgaria.