We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer who is curious by nature and passionate about quality testing, willing to go the extra mile to find defects before our customers do.
We are a supportive, hard-working and friendly team, if you think we might be a match, here is what we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Create, implement, and execute tests aiming to break the software we create, in the worst possible way
- Analyze requirements and product specifications
- Ability to dig deep and investigate the root cause of the issues
- Report and track the life cycle of discovered bugs. We use JIRA
- Good understanding of the Client-Server concept and the respective request/response messaging
- Working level of English
- Interest or experience in test automation
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Git
What we offer
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Supportive environment
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Modern office with fresh atmosphere and good transport links
- Free beverages
Who we are
SaaS scale-up in growth!
We are a software company that develops and staffs live chat features for companies that want to convert multiple website visitors into leads. Today, we handle chats for 1000+ companies in the Nordic region and have ambitions to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our IT team takes a crucial role - here you come into play!
We + reply = Weply
We meet our customers visitors’ needs for instant replies and personal customer experience via a dedicated and trained team of chat agents, ensuring a meaningful real-time engagement. Our chat solution is proven to increase conversions and customer loyalty.
By having real people assisted by artificial intelligence to answer chats, every inquiry gets a fast response and qualified leads are identified, delivered to our clients. This leaves them with more time to focus on their expertise.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
How to apply
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Send us an application with your CV by email to email@example.com and start the subject with “Manual QA Engineer”.
The job location is in Sofia, Bulgaria.