Option 1. Move to Focused Inbox
- Open your lead email from Weply and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
- Click on Move to and choose Inbox
Option 2. Mark as Not Spam
- Open the junk folder and click on your Weply lead mail.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
- Click on Not Junk.
Option 3. Add to Contact List
- Open your Weply lead mail
- Click on the sender’s contact information (Weply’s) and click on Add Contact.
Option 1. Whitelist for Outlook Webmail
- Open the email you want to whitelist.
- When you find an alert message stating, “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.” Click I trust firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2. Whitelist for Outlook version after 2000
- Click the blue Click here to download pictures information box
- Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List. You can also click Add the Domain to Safe Senders List to whitelist all emails coming from any email address on that domain.
You will now be absolutely sure that you will notice when we send you your leads!