We are looking for a experienced Front-end Developer to join our development team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 2+ years of experience using TypeScript
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive design
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge in back-end development with Node.js
- Web applications unit testing experience
- Knowledge in Ionic and Cordova for hybrid development
Meet Your Team 👋
What we offer
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- The chance to work together and learn from one of the top AI/ML experts in Denmark.
- Supportive environment
- Hybrid model of working
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- Modern office with fresh atmosphere and good transport links
- Free beverages
SaaS scale-up in growth
We are a software company that develops and staffs live chat features for companies that want to convert multiple website visitors into leads. Today, we handle chats for 2000+ companies in the Nordic region and have ambitions to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our IT team takes a crucial role - here you come into play!
We + reply = Weply
We meet our customers visitors’ needs for instant replies and personal customer experience via a dedicated and trained team of chat agents, ensuring a meaningful real-time engagement. Our chat solution is proven to increase conversions and customer loyalty.
By having real people assisted by artificial intelligence to answer chats, every inquiry gets a fast response and qualified leads are identified, delivered to our clients. This leaves them with more time to focus on their expertise.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
If this is what you’re thinking right now, send us your application now! If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Georgi at email@example.com or at 0883 683 960.