Full Stack Developer
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with Symfony or/and other popular PHP MVC based frameworks
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s
- Good understanding and experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Working level of English
- Experience with MongoDB
- Express.js and Mongoose
- Understanding of Websockets
- Interest in startups
Meet Your Team 👋
What we offer
- This is a full-time position that comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
- Supportive environment.
- Annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia and Copenhagen.
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
- Refreshments and fruits at our office.
Who we are
We are a software company that develops and staffs live chat features for companies that want to convert multiple website visitors into leads. Today, we handle chats for 1800+ companies in the Nordic region and have ambitions to become the leading provider in the global market. With our ambitious growth goals, the development of our IT team takes a crucial role - here you come into play!
We + reply = Weply
We meet our customers visitors’ needs for instant replies and personal customer experience via a dedicated and trained team of chat agents, ensuring a meaningful real-time engagement. Our chat solution is proven to increase conversions and customer loyalty.
By having real people assisted by artificial intelligence to answer chats, every inquiry gets a fast response and qualified leads are identified, delivered to our clients. This leaves them with more time to focus on their expertise.
Team of Vikings
Our commercial team sits in our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, while our product development team is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have a large network of chat agents spans in 130+ locations all over the world. True to the old Viking traditions, we are explorers, dreamers and occasional party-doers!
If this is what you’re thinking right now, send us your application now! If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Georgi at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0883 683 960.